 |
The peanut butter to my jelly!
The Fruit to my Loop!
The Kit to my Kat! | |
|
|
|
|
|
I know that I don't give him nearly the props he deserves for all he does for us on a daily basis, so I would like to give him a personal shout out on here! I dont know how to put all that I feel into words. I have typed and retyped and I just cant get it right. He means more to me than just about anything. I love spending time with him. It really doesn't matter what we are doing or where we are I just love being with him. I adore his smile. It makes me happy to see him happy! He is an amazing daddy. When he gets home from work all the littles run as fast as they can to get to him. Cossette turns into a pouty girl like she hasn't seen him for days. I actually love when she does that, its pretty cute! He never has a bad thing to say about me. Regardless of the many faults that I know I have and probly twice as many that I dont know about he never tells me even when I ask. I could learn a lot from that. His heart is the size of Texas. The desire he has to help others is a great example to me. He has a sensitive side that doesn't present itself too often but I know its there and the times I have seen it are very tender memories to me. We have learned so much in our almost 14 years together. Not a day goes by or least I try not to let a day go by without thanking my Heavenly Father for him. I will be forever grateful that we found each other. I needed him! I don't feel like I gave this topic the justice it deserved but I am weak with words :) I am grateful for my man and for all that he is!! I love you Christopher!
No comments:
Post a Comment