Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why?!

Well heres the thing… I really do like journaling. I love writing down memories, funny things my children do, trials and hardship sand regular day to day stuff… Everything. From the time I was 8 until I had my first child I was pretty good at writing in my journal… From that time on I probably averaged 5 or 6 entries a year, which makes me a little sad because I know there have been many many memorable happenings that I don’t have recorded and therefore have probably forgotten. Boo! So heres to a new start! In the hopes that typing my thoughts out will be faster ( I sure hope so!) and more convenient so as to allow me the time to record the happenings of our lives, As our Nest Grows! And as for the title of our blog “All These Things” is taken from my all-time favorite scripture verse 7 found here. I grew fond of the scripture while reading a book by the late Elder Neal A. Maxwell (one of my favorite apostles) titled All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience and be for Thy Good and ever since then (2001 eeeek) I have reminded myself, especially during hard times that all these things will be for my good… even if the “things” hurt or felt difficult to endure, it was for my own personal growth and looking back I can see it every single time! So “All These Things” that we will write on our family blog are things that will give us experience and be for our good.

No comments:

Post a Comment