Calista chose to be baptized and we were so proud of her for making that important decision in her life. Grandma Phillips passed away one week before the date of her baptism and the funeral ended up being on the same day. We were lucky enough to be able to rearrange our time and get an earlier time and then we headed straight to the funeral. It was an extremely busy day and I am sad we didnt get to have special gathering for her after her baptism. I hope she still felt special. She looked amazingly beautiful in her white dress!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Baptism
Calista chose to be baptized and we were so proud of her for making that important decision in her life. Grandma Phillips passed away one week before the date of her baptism and the funeral ended up being on the same day. We were lucky enough to be able to rearrange our time and get an earlier time and then we headed straight to the funeral. It was an extremely busy day and I am sad we didnt get to have special gathering for her after her baptism. I hope she still felt special. She looked amazingly beautiful in her white dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment