 |
| Gracie and Cossette |
 |
| Cossette loves her Aunt Emily! |
 |
| Pyramid grand-kid style |
 |
Cassy, Sarah, Natalie, Mariah, Adam, Mick, Emily
That is such an Adam face isn't it? |
 |
| Pyramid Sibling Style |
 |
| The next 4 pictures are a typical "mom" moment for me. I love to talk things out |
|
|
 |
| with our kids and I enjoy getting to the root of the problem |
 |
| as you can see they LOVE it too! |
 |
| Katie and Zeddy! |
 |
| Zed and Bean |
 |
| Christian and Kobey |
 |
| Oldest to youngest. |
The Applegates are very much missed and we look forward to the next time we get to see them. We have been to this park many times for family gatherings and we always have so much fun there! So even though this event is almost a year old I had to put it in here because it is a good memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment