We recently wanted to start doing a monthly get together as a family and we hosted first. The first gathering was over Easter weekend. I made meatball sandwiches mmmm. I surprised everyone with these little creations. Wow! Amazing culinary skills at work right there!
And boy were they all impressed out of their minds! Well at least the younger guests were. After all oooing and ahhing over the masterpiece bird nests we ATE!

After dinner was mostly digested we had our own Slam Dunk Competition and we are all pretty awesome!
 |
| Wren Style! |
 |
| Thacker style! |
 |
| Bam Bam style! |
 |
| Double 00 style! |
 |
| Rad Style! |
 |
| Noodle style |
Mick was sleeping on the couch style and I dont know why I dont have a shot of Mariah but she definitely has a style all her own no picture needed!
It was Easter after all so here is the hunt for the eggs of Easter :)
 |
| Cossette doing some finding |
|
|
| Calista doesnt mess around! |
|
|
Emily getting creative in hiding.
|
We missed Adam, Dad and the Applegates during this gathering and as always they were on our minds!
No comments:
Post a Comment