Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day

I would like to say I'm a purist when it comes to holidays.  I think most holidays are way over the top and Valentines is no exception.  Chris and I dont do extravagant things for each other or even little things, I would even venture to say that we dont even say "Happy Valentines Day" and it is just the way we like it.  I dont feel bad that I dont buy my kids chocolates or bears or balloons.   But alas the kids celebrate it at school so we dont get to be completely off the hook from the holiday.  I have never had to make valentines boxes in years past but this year we did and so this crazy, crafty mom got her craft on and created these beauties.  Try not to be jealous!
Baked with Love

Valentines from Uncle Mick and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment