![]() |
| Leaving for the campout |
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
12
What the heck?!?! Christian was NOT supposed to EVER get this old. I cannot believe he is this grown up! Receiving the priesthood is such a big milestone. When he was a little babe I thought this day would take forever to come to pass and I always looked forward to it. Now its here and I am feeling a little weepy over it! I am proud of the young man that he is. Does he make me crazy sometimes? Yes. But he is a good boy and we are really proud that we can call him ours. He went on an over night camp out a few days before his birthday and was gone from 7:15 am Friday to 1:00 pm Saturday. That felt like a long time. I missed him. Next month he goes to scout camp for an entire week! eeek! Letting the birds try their wings on their own is a little scary. I worry that we've done enough and taught him all that he needed to be prepared. I know that little by little he will be gaining new independence and I pray he is ready! Christian we love your guts! Hope you had a happy birthday and I cant wait to take you to the temple for the first time this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment