.jpg) |
| Cuade and Great Grandpa Wren |
Mike and Sharon hosted their annual Tri-tip over Memorial Day weekend. It was good to see all the family that came into to town that we don't get to see or visit with as often. Great grandpa loves the babies and they love him, he is like a baby whisperer. Family ties are so important and I'm grateful to be a part of the Wren family.
Monday was beautiful and since we had no other commitments and I told Chris he should give his employees the day off we had the entire day to ourselves so we headed to the splash pad to play in the water. We spent a good 3 hours there. Chris seemed baffled that, that is exactly how we like to spend our summer days, I think it was boring for him but all in all we had fun, enjoyed being together and got kissed by the sun and in my book that is success!
.jpg) |
| Herriman Splash Pad |
No comments:
Post a Comment