Mariah finally had her baby after being a week overdue. We went to the hospital to visit the new little nephew/cousin. Cossette really loves babies, however she does not love when I hold other babies :) All the kids took turn holding the little guy. I love babies too! Chris does not get super excited about holding other people babies so he did all the amazing photography!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
New Baby in the Fam
Mariah finally had her baby after being a week overdue. We went to the hospital to visit the new little nephew/cousin. Cossette really loves babies, however she does not love when I hold other babies :) All the kids took turn holding the little guy. I love babies too! Chris does not get super excited about holding other people babies so he did all the amazing photography!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment