Our little Cossette had her 1st birthday on the 4th of October. She is such a sweet girl. Her personality is blossoming and I love everyday that she learns something new. She received a baby doll and stroller (from G&G Phillips) that she could not stop kissing and hugging when she opened it. I took a little extra time for this birthday cake than i have the last few years and I forgot how much fun it is! When it came time for her to eat her cake, at first she was very lady like and delicate. However it didnt take her long to become fully invested into cake :) We love Cossette and we are so thankful for her in our lives.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Cossette's 1st Birthday
Our little Cossette had her 1st birthday on the 4th of October. She is such a sweet girl. Her personality is blossoming and I love everyday that she learns something new. She received a baby doll and stroller (from G&G Phillips) that she could not stop kissing and hugging when she opened it. I took a little extra time for this birthday cake than i have the last few years and I forgot how much fun it is! When it came time for her to eat her cake, at first she was very lady like and delicate. However it didnt take her long to become fully invested into cake :) We love Cossette and we are so thankful for her in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment