Although Easter is a special time of year, as of right now we don't have any special traditions. But we should probably come up with something! We don't do Easter bunny, or baskets or toys. I just cant find the meaning in any of those things. I did color eggs this year. But I feel like we should do something more than we currently do to commemorate the occasion. So next year I hope to write how we made the day more meaningful in some way. Mike and Sharon always do an Easter Egg hunt and dinner on Saturday for the kids and for all of our surprise Stephan and Rebecca and crew decided to come to town for their spring break. Cameron was really excited to be able to play with Josh again and Cossette with the little girls. It was a good day but I resolve to do better next year to make it more meaningful!
 |
| Coloring a little more than just the egg. |
 |
| Princesses, Daughters of a Heavenly King |
No comments:
Post a Comment