Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

It was about 9:30 when Carson came and tapped me to wake up for my breakfast in bed.  I am grateful Chris helped me to be able to sleep in, especially since Cuade was up ALOT during the night.  The kids all wrote me nice notes which is what I love most to get on Mothers Day.  It took many years to convince Chris that I really didn't want or like to get presents and that it wasn't a trick, like 12 years.  This year however I did ask for a gift.  I have been without a whisk for over a month and you don't realize how much you use one of those puppies till its gone!  I had told Calista a couple weeks ago that I wanted only 1 thing for Mothers Day, and that was a whisk.  I'm glad she remembered because I had forgotten completely.  So I got my whisk along with all my cute notes from my babies.


Carsons school Mothers Day porject

So sweet! From Carson


Cute! From Cameron

Love!

Somehow Calista and Cossette's letters have been misplaced, hopefully I can find them and add later.  I love being a mom.  I am grateful for the privilege to teach these little ones and to help them along their way, although they teach me along the way too.  I am grateful to have my mom and mother in law, who are both women of great faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment