My life was forever changed a little over 14 years ago, after a ride home in a car exactly like the one above minus all the dents. With the assurance Chris gave me that he was saving up for a Dodge Stratus (ooo la la) I decided to keep seeing him despite his current ride (wink, wink) I'm not the kind of gal that cares about what kind of car a person drives! Really though my life was forever changed after meeting Chris. He was everything I hoped for in a husband. We had similar interests and I liked the way I felt when I was around him. I am so happy that I found him... or that he found me.. either way I am thankful our paths crossed. We have had a lot of really good times and our share of trials but I have enjoyed it all! Happy Anniversary my love! I love you more all the time!
p.s. I saw this car in the parking lot of Walmart the other day and thought it would be perfect for or Anniversary blog post.
Monday, April 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment