I am by no means a crafter, but every now and again I have a project. This particular project for was for my dad. My mom had made blankets for Lucy and Lois but had gotten busy and never got the binding done. He wanted to help her out and just have someone finish them for her. What a nice guy! It was probably a bit more than I could chew but I decided to tackle it anyway. It ending up being a long day filled with learning curves but I finally finished and feel pretty good about my accomplishments. So good in fact, that the messes made by little people throughout the day hardly bothered me.
 |
| Part of breakfast, lunch and snack still at the table. |
By the time I made this:
And this:
The children thought it would be great to make warming pads again, since our last ones are missing (thrown in the trash) and sooooooooooo I made them!
It really did take longer than I had imagined but I was glad to help and I really do like to sew things, I'm just not that good at but I want to be better so I will keep on trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment