Its the final day of spring break and I really wanted to take the kids to do something different and interesting. I thought about Kennecott or Monte L Bean Life museum at BYU but it turns out they are both currently closed. Finally I remembered when I was younger going to the Hill AFB Aeroscpace Museum and thought it would be a great outing. All the kids really liked seeing the different planes and the roles they played in history. Part of the museum has different era's flight uniforms and they found Captain America's which they all thought was pretty awesome!
 |
| Carson really wanted this flight jacket..maybe for his bday! |
 |
| A normal pose anyone? |
It was such a fun place to visit. The kids were all in awe over the planes especially the fighter ones. We even saw a few nuclear bombs which were a hit. Both mine and Chris' grandpa's have wartime history which I was able to point out to them. My Grandpa Glen was a turret gunner on a B-17 Bomber, which we saw but forgot to snap a photo of and Chris' Grandpa Bob fought in Vietnam. I am proud of both of them and hope to pass down their legacy to our own children.
No comments:
Post a Comment