Today I will post a few gems from the past. We have thousands and thousands of pictures stored on our computers and laptops that we haven't been diligent in keeping all in the same place or at getting them printed. So I will try and make up for it by throwing in some photos and videos that aren't current :)
Carson has some special lotion to help keep his eczema under control and it is pretty expensive. Needless to say I try to keep it out of reach of our sweet little children. The said lotion must send secret messages to my children because something like the above photo always happens and an entire tub of the stuff is gone in less than 2 minutes. Her skin was really, really soft for at least a week. The stuff is that good! I dont remember exact details but I am pretty sure this happened at least twice that week!
 |
| Cameron, Kyle Beckerman, Carson |
We have really grown to love our local soccer team, Real Salt Lake. One day while running errands in Salt Lake we happened to drive by them practicing and had heard that you could go watch. Chris took the boys over to the field hoping to get an up close and personal with one of the players and he did. Beckerman is Cams favorite RSL player and after he got back in the car, asked why his hair was so dirty. Ha! What a fun memory for them!
 |
| Mt Haggin 2013 |
Hiking Mt Haggin is a tradition for Chris' family. A group completed the hike in 2010 and Mike said it was the last time he would do it...BUT he must've got the itch because they planned to hike again last year and it was the ultimate hike with 50+ people, many of them under the age of 12 and goats.... yes goats! I was pregnant and couldn't go, but Chris took the 4 oldest and made the trek. He was a little worried about taking Cam and Calista and questioned himself about being able to handle all 4 of them, but they had such a great time! Christian has made the hike before so we knew he would be fine, but the others were all unknown. They surpassed all Chris' expectations though and he was so proud of each of them.
 |
| Wren Family Bowling 2013 |
Ok so this really isnt that old, but I dont get in many pics so I though I would throw one of me in here. Wren Family Bowing is also a tradition. We usually go sometime during Christmas break. Its pretty legit because we have trophy's and everything. I usually dont bowl I just watch, because honestly I think bowling is gross, unless of course you have your own ball and your own shoes! Eww!
No comments:
Post a Comment